Sunday, October 4, 2015

Living Life Seasonally-Winter Approaches

I live my life seasonally. Spring and Summer are more outward for me, attending public events, teaching workshops, etc. But as the year turns downward, I begin to look inward. I reserve late fall and winter for inner work. I focus on releasing things, and relationship that have become negative influences in my life. This is kind of like inner house cleaning for me. I also do a lot of inner work. I meditate more, and for longer periods. I travel the astral even more. I study more. I write more.

I encourage everyone to attempt to live life more seasonally. It feels more natural to me. More in sync with The Universe at large.

Take this time, as Mother Earth does, to renew yourself.

Bright Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment